Just passing through
I appear to have found myself at my computer, en route from Durham to Ely via Grantham and Peterborough. Having spent a very pleasant couple of days with Sam and his parents, we worried that perhaps we would get caught up in hideous weather, so raced south yesterday, pausing overnight here so I could drop off all my presents, check my house was ok, and pack enough knickers to last until next year!
The next edition of my exciting blog could contain exciting tales of the wonderful things that happened over Christmas and an account of the fabulous New Year party which awaits. Or it could contain drunken or hungover ramblings. I won't tell you which though, so you'll have to see if you can guess.
The next edition of my exciting blog could contain exciting tales of the wonderful things that happened over Christmas and an account of the fabulous New Year party which awaits. Or it could contain drunken or hungover ramblings. I won't tell you which though, so you'll have to see if you can guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home