No pancakes for me
I could write all about my very busy weekend, but I've been incredibly lethargic over the past couple of days and I can't be bothered right now. I seem to have just enough energy to get through a day at work but then I'm exhausted for the rest of the day - maybe I should give up working!
So I might write about the weekend tomorrow if I can stay awake long enough, but for now the latest news is that I was too tired to make pancakes, and as I'm not giving up milk or eggs for lent I want to know if I can have them at the weekend instead? Pleeeeease?
So I might write about the weekend tomorrow if I can stay awake long enough, but for now the latest news is that I was too tired to make pancakes, and as I'm not giving up milk or eggs for lent I want to know if I can have them at the weekend instead? Pleeeeease?

2 Comments:
Give up not giving up pancakes. Then you can have them.
Go for it! Make Saturday your official jiff lemon day & enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home