Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Not driving home for Christmas

All going well, I'll be back in Lincolnshire tomorrow to spend the festive season in the welcoming bosom of my family. Bloggage may be somewhat sporadic over the next 10 days or so while I'm away from my computer, as I'll have to bully my mum or brother or dad into letting me use theirs. However, I'll take the camera home with me so if I get any nice Christmassy pics I'll be able to share them, so there's something to look forward to.
Have a wonderful Christmas, folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger silver horde said...

At least they have computers. My family is almost completly pc free.
the only way we get online at all is by taking the laptop and sitting at the bottom of the garden where we can just about get some free unsecured internet from the neighbours!
Happy Christmas!
Drive safely
ttfn jane

Thu Dec 21, 06:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home