Monday, January 26, 2009

Water

I didn't manage to take a picture for Tuesday Challenge #1, partly because I'm rather busy settling into a new job and new routine, dontchaknow. But on Saturday, I happened to spy some water, and after loudly bemoaning the fact that I only had my phone with me and not a proper camera, Sam reached into his pocket and got *his* camera out, and kindly allowed me to take a few pictures with it. I'm not really very happy with the results - they were rushed, and although Sam's camera is better than mine I'm not used to it. But I suppose part of the Challenge is to learn from my mistakes, so I'll post the best effort:









View from The Bridge, St Ives, Cambs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lord Hutton said...

Damn! That was better than my entry, by far

Mon Jan 26, 10:07:00 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

The bridge we were standing on would make a good subject for a photo, too.

Tue Jan 27, 09:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home