Tuesday Blue Challenge, and the Meet.
Having failed miserably to get out to take one shot for the one shot challenge last week, I was determined to take some Blue pictures this week. I went for a walk on Thursday during my lunch break and wandered through my old college, where I stumbled across this view with some stunning blue sky:

On to Saturday, when Sam and I headed to Birmingham to meet with some chatroom chums. We had spent Friday night in a Holiday Inn Express in Northamptonshire so didn't have too far to drive on Saturday morning. We parked at a station outside Birmingham and got the train in to New Street, then had a little mooch around the shops.
We found the Bull outside the Bullring:

and then pausing at Primark to buy some stripey socks we headed off to the pub. It was a glorious day so we sat outside. In the very lengthy wait for our food, we chatted about one-hit wonders, songs with numbers in the title, songs where artist and title are the same, and the new design on British coins:

we've finally collected one of each.
A good time was had by all, even though our food took forever to arrive and wasn't the most inspiring cuisine. Hutters made a friend in the manuel-esque waiter who cleared our table. Then we went geocaching, and then Max showed us the way back to New Street so we could head home.
On to Saturday, when Sam and I headed to Birmingham to meet with some chatroom chums. We had spent Friday night in a Holiday Inn Express in Northamptonshire so didn't have too far to drive on Saturday morning. We parked at a station outside Birmingham and got the train in to New Street, then had a little mooch around the shops.
We found the Bull outside the Bullring:
and then pausing at Primark to buy some stripey socks we headed off to the pub. It was a glorious day so we sat outside. In the very lengthy wait for our food, we chatted about one-hit wonders, songs with numbers in the title, songs where artist and title are the same, and the new design on British coins:
we've finally collected one of each.
A good time was had by all, even though our food took forever to arrive and wasn't the most inspiring cuisine. Hutters made a friend in the manuel-esque waiter who cleared our table. Then we went geocaching, and then Max showed us the way back to New Street so we could head home.

4 Comments:
A Very Special Friend! I still dont know what the answer to the quiz is.
Ah! Doop, by Doop. Persuade Sam not to play it. Please
Yay for answers. Yesterday was so much fun, especially the sweeties :) Sugar is nice. Looking forward to your burfday!
Great day out!
I wondered how the coins fitted together - now I know - cheers
Post a Comment
<< Home