Apologies
Sorry for the lack of blogging this week, and sorry in advance for the next few days when I'll be away.
Tuesday: Went home for the quiz that my dad does at his local. Joined a team and came third with 41 points (43 won it, and we would have got 43 or 44 if they'd listened to all my answers!) Ended up staying the night in Lincolnshire cos it was too late to drive home.
Wednesday: Got up before the crack of dawn, drove back to Peterborough behind the slowest lorry in the world with nowhere to overtake, got home, got changed, went to work, came home, went to sleep. Woke up occasionally to drink orange juice.
Today: Went to work despite feeling lousy with the cold that my darling boyfriend so kindly shared with me last weekend. Went to a (pointless) meeting after work, so didn't get home until 7. Have spent the evening mooching and eating soup, just about to have a hot bath and another early night.
Many thanks must wing their way now to MMM; "Joyful Origami Boxes" arrived in the post today, and I've already had a go at folding one of the first models. I'm starting to plan a couple of Christmas gift ideas using the boxes as packaging.
I had to cancel tomorrow's planned trip to Kiddicare with my sibling, as I don't think it's wise for me to spread my germs around, and I haven't had time to do all my holiday packing and stuff because of feeling like crap. So the plan for tomorrow is now as follows: get up, put rubbish out, go to work, come home at lunch time because of wonderful half-day, pack, tidy the house, get the train to Ely, sleep, get up in the middle of the night, go to Barcelona. Hurrah!
Tuesday: Went home for the quiz that my dad does at his local. Joined a team and came third with 41 points (43 won it, and we would have got 43 or 44 if they'd listened to all my answers!) Ended up staying the night in Lincolnshire cos it was too late to drive home.
Wednesday: Got up before the crack of dawn, drove back to Peterborough behind the slowest lorry in the world with nowhere to overtake, got home, got changed, went to work, came home, went to sleep. Woke up occasionally to drink orange juice.
Today: Went to work despite feeling lousy with the cold that my darling boyfriend so kindly shared with me last weekend. Went to a (pointless) meeting after work, so didn't get home until 7. Have spent the evening mooching and eating soup, just about to have a hot bath and another early night.
Many thanks must wing their way now to MMM; "Joyful Origami Boxes" arrived in the post today, and I've already had a go at folding one of the first models. I'm starting to plan a couple of Christmas gift ideas using the boxes as packaging.
I had to cancel tomorrow's planned trip to Kiddicare with my sibling, as I don't think it's wise for me to spread my germs around, and I haven't had time to do all my holiday packing and stuff because of feeling like crap. So the plan for tomorrow is now as follows: get up, put rubbish out, go to work, come home at lunch time because of wonderful half-day, pack, tidy the house, get the train to Ely, sleep, get up in the middle of the night, go to Barcelona. Hurrah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home