Having a Life
Today I did something that hasn't happened very often; I went out after work with some of my colleagues. We went to Pizza Hut and then to the cinema to see Fracture, which was quite good. It was a really nice evening and we're planning to do it again. Maybe I should have a social life a little more often.
Something occured to Alistair and me this evening: if you are having an argument with one of your siblings, "so's your mum" is never going to be a winning phrase.
Something occured to Alistair and me this evening: if you are having an argument with one of your siblings, "so's your mum" is never going to be a winning phrase.

2 Comments:
Hahaha. V. Good. A+
"Yo mamma's so fat, she... erm... d'oh."
As the older sibling, I assume you asserted your authoritar
Post a Comment
<< Home