Carpe diem
This week's Tuesday Challenge subject is Creepy Crawlies. Now I don't have masses of time on my hands at the moment, what with moving house in less than three weeks and not having started to pack yet, so I didn't think I'd have time to do this one. So when I found a spider in my washing machine I rescued it and had a photoshoot with it before releasing it into the wild, and here are the best shots (it's at times like this I really wish my camera was better than it is):

Also, neither creepy nor crawly but very cute layers of tasty eggs, my aunty's chickens, who I met on Sunday at my Grandma's 92nd birthday party. (At least, it was a party to celebrate her 92nd birthday - I don't know if she's had a party every year.)

Also, neither creepy nor crawly but very cute layers of tasty eggs, my aunty's chickens, who I met on Sunday at my Grandma's 92nd birthday party. (At least, it was a party to celebrate her 92nd birthday - I don't know if she's had a party every year.)

1 Comments:
eeek spider!
Post a Comment
<< Home