Wednesday, September 21, 2005

An ordinary day

Today was quite pleasant really. My lessons went quite well, I taught my A level class this afternoon which I always enjoy, and after school I got away quickly in order to come home and get some jobs done. The kitchen is still a mess, the laundry is not done, and there is clutter all over the living room, but I managed to phone a car insurance company, answer lots of questions, and arrange car insurance for a little over half of what I was paying last year, and nearly £100 less than the renewal quote from Churchill, so yay for that! I also had a nice chat to my mother, who sounded very unstressed, which is good. And I had a leisurely bath without feeling guilty about not getting on with other jobs. But tomorrow I really must do some housework.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Surely all you had to do was say "it's a hatchback", and then they'd quote you happy? Or was it a different insurer?

Thu Sept 22, 11:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home