Friday, September 16, 2005

Homeward bound

I got up early. And now it's late, which means I'm officially tired. And in all my running round making sure I had essentials like clothes and chequebook and books to lend my little bro, I forgot to take my lunch to work, so I didn't eat all day. I might even slim down enough that the dress isn't a squeeze at all and I get a photo good enough to post on here.

The drive home was uneventful, and pleasant in its dullness - exciting driving is usually scary. I've dropped the car off at the garage for its MOT, and it should be ready to pick up by lunchtime tomorrow, which is lucky, because at lunchtime tomorrow I'm heading up to Doncaster with my dad and sibling for a football match.
By the way, said sibling made lovely pizza to welcome me home - many thanks! Then we went to the pub, so I'd better head to bed and sleep it off. G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home