Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bloggage, as promised.

Can you keep a secret? My broadband actually started working on Friday but I've only just got round to blogging. Here are some pictures of the New Flat, as promised ages ago. I haven't finished unpacking yet, as I still need to buy more shelves and a wardrobe and stuff, so that's why it looks like a pigsty, not because I'm a lazy messy girl.


The sitting room. The Landlord kindly included a tasteful stripey sofa and chair. The sofa is almost hidden under a gorgeous chocolate-coloured throw now though, so that's ok.

Looking into the kitchen from the sitting room. The kitchen is quite small but I am coping. I have to wash up more often because surfaces get covered up more quickly when there aren't so many. The lovely terracotta curtains are covering the door to the Main Balcony, where there will be plants in pots once I get round to it.













My bedroom. You can just about see the blue curtain on the left that covers the door out to the Second Balcony.













The Spare Room. It was full of boxes until Friday, when Broadband started working, at which point I started spending a lot more time on the computer, so we had to go out and buy curtains and do some more unpacking.

It's still very much a work in progress, although it is starting to feel more like home. I'm in the process of setting a date for the housewarming, and once that's done I'll *have* to get everything sorted by then, so it'll be the kick up the backside I need to unpack the rest.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good fluffy!

Tue Sept 18, 09:07:00 pm  
Blogger Lord Hutton said...

I think you *are a lazy messy girl;-)

Tue Sept 18, 10:06:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

comapct and bijou, fluffy :)

Tue Sept 18, 10:40:00 pm  
Blogger NigelH said...

Good luck!

Wed Sept 19, 08:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home