Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Pulling up roots

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and there's a lot of thinking still to be done. Right now, I'm not sure what I want to do. I'm fairly certain that teaching isn't right for me forever. Maybe I'll come back to it some day. Maybe I won't have the guts to leave, and I'll stay in a job I don't enjoy until it drives me mad, or maybe things will get better. I'm going to have to do a lot more hard thinking and come to some sort of a decision. Many thanks to everyone who has offered advice and support so far, and to all those people I know are going to offer advice and support in the future. Watch this space!

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Good Luck Fluffy! Follow your heart and your gut, they will tell you what is best. We're all here to support you. xx

Wed Feb 28, 10:03:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{hugs back}}}

Wed Feb 28, 09:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home